In this report we highlight some of the major recent developments, important catalysts and current trends occurring in the breast cancer drug development field.
- Roche’s Perjeta has strong market potential as adjuvant HER2+ breast cancer therapy; pricing scrutiny expected
- Puma’s neratinib uptake chances depend on Perjeta failure, use likely in high-risk HR+ patients
- Herceptin biosimilars spur uptick in oncologist enthusiasm for breast cancer, Roche’s Perjeta combo data to solidify confidence
- Medivation’s talazoparib rides Phase I optimism for Phase III breast cancer success; past PARP failure triggers expert reservations
- GTx’s enobosarm’s MOA does not infuse scientific rationale confidence for TNBC, likely lower Phase II success bar
- Merus’ Her2-Her3 bispecific antibody MCLA-128 will likely need additional criteria beyond Her2 positivity to enrich for responders
- And more
- Drug and Biologic Interventional Breast Cancer Clinical Trial Initiations with Patient Enrollment Numbers from 2007 – 2016
- Key Milestones and 2020E Sales for Select Approved and Late-Stage Breast Cancer Drugs
- Global Herceptin (trastuzumab) Sales from 2014 - 2022
- Top 5 Breast Cancer Drug Licensing Deals from 2012 - 2016
Companies Included in this Report: AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, GTx, Immunomedics, Johnson and Johnson, Medivation, Merus, Novartis, Puma, Roche, Sanofi and more.